Can my child use Proventil?

Yes, your child may be able to use Proventil. The doctor who prescribes it for your child must know your child's medical history first. The inhaler is intended for adults and children at least four years of age. Talk to your child's doctor about his condition, medical history and current medications to make sure Proventil is the appropriate treatment.

Continue Learning about Albuterol

Who should not take albuterol?
You should not take albuterol if you are allergic or taking another sympathomimetic medication, ...
What if I miss a dose of albuterol extended-release tablets?
Take your missed albuterol extended-release tablet as soon as you remember it. But if it's nearl...
How should I store albuterol extended-release tablets?
You should store albuterol extended-release tablets at room temperature, tightly closed in the o...
Is it safe for my child to take albuterol?
Whether albuterol is safe for your child depends on how the drug is formulated and how old your ...