What are the effects of poor indoor air quality on health?

Many office and factory workers experience headaches, unusual fatigue, itching or burning eyes, skin irritation, and nasal congestion, a dry or irritated throat, and nausea because of the air quality.

Our Bodies, Ourselves: A New Edition for a New Era

America's best-selling book on all aspects of women's health With more than four million copies sold, "Our Bodies, Ourselves" is "the" classic resource that women of all ages can turn to for...

Continue Learning about Air Quality

Protecting Your Health From Air Pollution
By 2010, the Clean Air Act of 1970 called for the U.S. to reduce total emissions of six principal air pollutants by more than 41 percent. Today the En...
How important is air quality for my health?
Pam GroutPam Grout
Yes, the quality of the air you breathe is important. Get outside at every opportunity. Think how wo...
How can I check air quality each day?
HealthCorpsHealthCorps
Thanks to recent technology, the EPA and the National Weather Service have developed downloadable ap...
7 Ways to Improve Your Air Quality
7 Ways to Improve Your Air Quality