How can I protect myself from ozone in the air?

Protect your health by following these tips:

• From May to September, get your outdoor physical activity before noon or after 6:00 PM.

• If you are physically active between noon and 6:00 PM, stay indoors or keep your physical activity light to moderate (walk instead of run).

Continue Learning about Air Quality

The Particulate Matter (PM) Air Pollution Quiz
By 2010, The Clean Air Act of 1970 caused the USA to reduce total emissions of six principal air pollutants by more than 41 percent, (while GDP increa...
How can I improve the quality of the air I breathe?
In chili recipes and golf swings, little changes can make a big difference. The same holds true for ...
Who is at the greatest risk of respiratory problems due to air pollution?
Young children and stay-at-home mothers are often at greatest risk for the dangerous effects of air ...
7 Ways to Improve Your Air Quality
7 Ways to Improve Your Air Quality