How can I protect myself from ozone in the air?

Protect your health by following these tips:

• From May to September, get your outdoor physical activity before noon or after 6:00 PM.

• If you are physically active between noon and 6:00 PM, stay indoors or keep your physical activity light to moderate (walk instead of run).

Continue Learning about Air Quality

Avoid Traffic Pollution
Avoid Traffic Pollution
In the 1991 movie L.A. Story, TV meteorologist Harris Telemacher (Steve Martin) is feeling trapped in a cliché-ridden existence when his car breaks do...
What causes ozone?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
Ozone is created when the sun’s heat and light act upon gases and pollution in the air. It’s bad to ...
How can I check air quality each day?
HealthCorpsHealthCorps
Thanks to recent technology, the EPA and the National Weather Service have developed downloadable ap...
7 Ways to Improve Your Air Quality
7 Ways to Improve Your Air Quality