What are the different types of AIDS lymphoma?

Lymphomas are divided into two general types: Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.Both Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma may occur in AIDS patients, but non-Hodgkin lymphoma is more common. When a person with AIDS has non-Hodgkin lymphoma, it is called an AIDS-related lymphoma.

This answer is based on source information from the National Cancer Institute.

Continue Learning about AIDS-Related Lymphoma

What should I know about caring for someone with AIDS-related lymphoma?
If someone you care for has AIDS-related lymphoma, they may face complex treatment involving not onl...
What is the rate of incidence of AIDS-related lymphoma?
There are a few different types of AIDS-related lymphomas. One of the most common -- non-Hodgkin lym...
What follow-up care will I need for AIDS-related lymphoma?
During treatment for AIDS-related lymphoma, your doctor may need to run tests to check whether the t...
What are the stages of AIDS-related lymphoma?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
The stages of AIDS-related lymphoma are as follows:Stage IStage I AIDS-related lymphoma is divided i...