What is the rate of incidence of AIDS-related lymphoma?

There are a few different types of AIDS-related lymphomas. One of the most common -- non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- develops in approximately 3 to 4 percent of people who have acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). Thanks to potent treatments known as highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART), fewer people are developing AIDS-related lymphomas -- and when people do get these cancers, they are more likely to survive.

Continue Learning about AIDS-Related Lymphoma

What follow-up care will I need for AIDS-related lymphoma?
During treatment for AIDS-related lymphoma, your doctor may need to run tests to check whether the t...
What should I know about caring for someone with AIDS-related lymphoma?
If someone you care for has AIDS-related lymphoma, they may face complex treatment involving not onl...
What are the major types of AIDS-related lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is the most common type of AIDS-related lymphoma. This cancer (which includes s...
What are the different types of AIDS lymphoma?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
Lymphomas are divided into two general types: Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.Both Hodgkin...