What are possible signs of AIDS-related lymphoma?

Non-Hodgkin lymphoma -- the most common type of AIDS-related lymphoma -- can cause night sweats, unexplained fever or weight loss, coughing, weakness, fullness in the abdomen, or painless swelling of the lymph nodes in the groin, neck, underarm, or chest. Primary central nervous system lymphoma, a different type of AIDS-related non-Hodgkin lymphoma, attacks the spinal cord and brain. Its symptoms include headaches, confusion, nausea and vomiting, and loss of memory.

Continue Learning about AIDS-Related Lymphoma

What are the major types of AIDS-related lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is the most common type of AIDS-related lymphoma. This cancer (which includes s...
What are the different types of AIDS lymphoma?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
Lymphomas are divided into two general types: Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.Both Hodgkin...
What are the stages of AIDS-related lymphoma?
The stages of AIDS-related lymphoma are as follows:Stage IStage I AIDS-related lymphoma is divided i...
What should I know about caring for someone with AIDS-related lymphoma?
If someone you care for has AIDS-related lymphoma, they may face complex treatment involving not onl...