Is AIDS-related lymphoma serious?

AIDS-related lymphoma is a serious condition. This type of cancer strikes people whose immune systems have been damaged by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). The cancer often grows quickly. AIDS-related lymphomas are also more likely than other lymphomas to spread through the body, and they are more difficult to treat.

Continue Learning about AIDS-Related Lymphoma

What are the stages of AIDS-related lymphoma?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
The stages of AIDS-related lymphoma are as follows:Stage IStage I AIDS-related lymphoma is divided i...
What are the follow-up tests for AIDS-related lymphoma?
Some of the tests that were done to diagnose the cancer or to find out the stage of the cancer may b...
What should I know about caring for someone with AIDS-related lymphoma?
If someone you care for has AIDS-related lymphoma, they may face complex treatment involving not onl...
What are the major types of AIDS-related lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is the most common type of AIDS-related lymphoma. This cancer (which includes s...