Should I talk to my doctor about my AIDS-related lymphoma symptoms?

You should see your doctor if you experience night sweats, unexplained fever or weight loss, unusual tiredness, or painless swelling of the lymph nodes in the groin, neck, chest, or underarm; a full feeling below the ribs may also be a concern. In HIV-positive people, these can signal non-Hodgkin lymphoma, a common type of AIDS-related lymphoma.

One particular type of AIDS-related non-Hodgkin lymphoma is primary central nervous system (CNS) lymphoma. See your doctor if you experience headaches, nausea and vomiting, limb weakness, vision or hearing problems, confusion, or loss of memory, as these can all be signs of this type of cancer.

Continue Learning about AIDS-Related Lymphoma

What are the different types of AIDS lymphoma?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
Lymphomas are divided into two general types: Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.Both Hodgkin...
What are the stages of AIDS-related lymphoma?
The stages of AIDS-related lymphoma are as follows:Stage IStage I AIDS-related lymphoma is divided i...
What are the follow-up tests for AIDS-related lymphoma?
Some of the tests that were done to diagnose the cancer or to find out the stage of the cancer may b...
What are the major types of AIDS-related lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is the most common type of AIDS-related lymphoma. This cancer (which includes s...