How can I prevent illness and injury as I get older?

Aging can make the body a bit more fragile. Injuries and illnesses that might have been shrugged off in the past may require a little more time and attention to heal. As always, prevention is the best treatment. Immunizations for the flu, tetanus, whooping cough and other conditions should be kept up-to-date.

Continue Learning about Aging & Increased Health Risks

How can medical conditions increase the chance of my parent falling?
Shelley WebbShelley Webb
Falls don't just happen in nursing homes and medical conditions can make falls more likely, so b...
How does aging affect my hearing?
Dr. Craig Kasper, AuDDr. Craig Kasper, AuD
Much like wrinkles, hearing loss is often associated with aging. In this video, audiologist Dr. ...
Want to Stay Young? Watch Your Blood Pressure
What Is the Greatest Risk to Worldwide Health for Adults?