How can I prevent illness and injury as I get older?

Aging can make the body a bit more fragile. Injuries and illnesses that might have been shrugged off in the past may require a little more time and attention to heal. As always, prevention is the best treatment. Immunizations for the flu, tetanus, whooping cough and other conditions should be kept up-to-date.

Continue Learning about Aging & Increased Health Risks

How can I live well with many health problems?
Bonnie Lynn Wright, PhDBonnie Lynn Wright, PhD
Great answer Dr. Oz!  Along with finding the physician or a multidisciplinary team that can treat yo...
Do baby boomers live longer than their grandparents?
Betty Long, RN, MHABetty Long, RN, MHA
Interestingly enough, the United States already has the largest population of centenarians in the wo...
Want to Stay Young? Watch Your Blood Pressure
What Is the Greatest Risk to Worldwide Health for Adults?