What should I eat and drink to slow the aging process?

Forget about facelifts -- what you eat and drink can slow aging! In this video, Michael Roizen, MD, chief wellness officer for the Cleveland Clinic, lists his favorite anti-aging groceries.

Continue Learning about Aging & Healthy Eating

How does an unhealthy diet affect aging?
A poor diet -- one that is full of saturated fats and trans fats and laden with calories --accel...
As an older adult, what should I eat after exercise?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
You should eat food that is low in fat and simple sugars after completing your exercise regimen. Thi...
How does eating fruits and vegetables decrease the effects of aging?
Exercise goes hand in hand with eating right -- and the more colorful the fruits and vegetables are ...
Why is my aging parent not eating well?
Sharine ForbesSharine Forbes
There are a number of reasons why the appetite of an elderly individual may change. For example, med...