How can eating less help fight aging?

Limiting calories activates a protein in your body called sirtuin, which helps neutralize aging. Seriously. Here's how: Sirtuin is like sunshine -- it helps your cells thrive and divide, and rejuvenates your body with new stem cells, which repair age-related damage, so you live younger.

Continue Learning about Aging & Healthy Eating

Slim Down Like Clockwork
Slim Down Like Clockwork
A good way to avoid weight gain as you age? Eat. Research shows that people who eat meals regularly throughout the day tend to have smaller waists th...
How can I help my aging parent shop for nutritious foods?
Shelley WebbShelley Webb
To help your aging parent shop for more nutritious food, first of all, check their kitchen to se...
How does my diet affect the way I age?
Your diet can affect the way you age. Oxidative stress is the cumulative, day-to-day assault our cel...
How Much Fish Should You Eat to Live Longer?