What should I eat to look my best as I get older?

Want to know if you're eating the right foods to look your best as you get older?

Watch the video to learn more from Dr. Oz about what you should eat to look your best as you get older.

Continue Learning about Aging & Healthy Eating

Slim Down Like Clockwork
Slim Down Like Clockwork
A good way to avoid weight gain as you age? Eat. Research shows that people who eat meals regularly throughout the day tend to have smaller waists th...
How does an unhealthy diet affect aging?
A poor diet -- one that is full of saturated fats and trans fats and laden with calories --accel...
How does limiting unhealthy fat from my diet affect aging?
Try to  keep your intake of saturated and trans fats (the "aging fats") down, no more than 20 grams ...
Try These Global Anti-Aging Foods
Try These Global Anti-Aging Foods