What should I eat to look my best as I get older?

Want to know if you're eating the right foods to look your best as you get older?

Watch the video to learn more from Dr. Oz about what you should eat to look your best as you get older.

Continue Learning about Aging & Healthy Eating

Slim Down Like Clockwork
Slim Down Like Clockwork
A good way to avoid weight gain as you age? Eat. Research shows that people who eat meals regularly throughout the day tend to have smaller waists th...
How can seniors improve their eating habits?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Eating is often an important social occasion and it's always more enjoyable to eat if you can sh...
How do my dietary needs change as I age?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
Dietary needs change with age, and some nutrients need to be increased. For example, the calcium req...
Eat Anti-Aging Mangos for Younger-Looking Skin