What can we eat to keep our bodies younger?

Eat a balanced diet that is low in calories and high in nutrients. Eating a diverse diet that includes four or five servings of fruit a day, four or five servings of vegetables a day, and only whole grains will help keep you feeling young. Eat fish three times a week and do not eat red meat more than once a week.
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about Aging & Healthy Eating

What are some nutritious foods that can I recommend to my aging parents?
Shelley WebbShelley Webb
Yogurt is a good and inexpensive nutritious option for aging parents who enjoy it. Check labels ...
How do my dietary needs change as I age?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
Dietary needs change with age, and some nutrients need to be increased. For example, the calcium req...
As an older adult, what should I eat after exercise?
You should eat food that is low in fat and simple sugars after completing your exercise regimen. Thi...
Can I Slow Down Aging?
Can I Slow Down Aging?