Do my pelvic bones keep growing as I get older?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Your clothes may not fit like they used to, but it may be due to your pelvic bones and not your waistline. In this video, I will explain why pelvic bones keep growing as we age and how to minimize their growth.

Continue Learning about Aging, Bone & Joint Conditions

Aging, Bone & Joint Conditions

Aging, Bone & Joint Conditions

As we get older, all those sports injuries take their toll on bones and joints in the form of osteoarthritis. The stress of being overweight also contributes to joint degeneration, as does the aging process. If you've reached midd...

le age with joint aches and pains, you're not alone. Medication and exercise can help osteoarthritis, as can losing weight.