Who is most at risk for adrenal gland disorders?

There does not appear to be a particular group who is most at risk for adrenal gland disorders. While there are certain risk factors for adrenal gland disorders, most of them occur without apparent cause, where risk factors are absent. Adrenal gland disorders appear to affect men, women, and children equally and may develop at any age.

Continue Learning about Adrenal Gland

What causes adrenal gland disorders?
Adrenal gland disorders occur for a number of reasons. Cushing's syndrome occurs when the adrenal gl...
How can surgery treat adrenal gland disorders?
Surgery is sometimes used to treat adrenal gland disorders that occur as the result of a tumor in th...
Should I talk to my doctor about my adrenal gland disorder symptoms?
Adrenal gland disorders can be life-threatening. Addison's disease leaves the body without enough co...
How Is an Adrenal Imbalance Treated?
How Is an Adrenal Imbalance Treated?