What is adrenal exhaustion?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Adrenal exhaustion is another term for adrenal fatigue. This is not an established medical diagnosis. Those with this condition are people with chronic stress and chronic fatigue. Their adrenal function blood tests are normal.  It is important to make sure those that have this condition have normal thyroid function and vitamin D levels and that they address the underlying cause of their stress.
Keith Roach, MD
Adrenal exhaustion is another name for adrenal fatigue.

Continue Learning about Adrenal Gland

How is adrenal fatigue diagnosed?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Adrenal fatigue is a term used to describe fatigue caused by chronic stress. There is no way to diag...
What supplements can I take to treat adrenal fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is a term used to describe fatigue caused by chronic stress. The supplements I recom...
Is cancer a common cause of adrenal gland disorders?
Cancer can sometimes cause adrenal gland disorders. About 30 percent of Addison's disease cases are ...
How Is an Adrenal Imbalance Treated?
How Is an Adrenal Imbalance Treated?