How long do adrenal gland disorders last?

In some cases, treatment for adrenal gland disorders can be definitive, but more often, adrenal gland disorders are chronic. If you have an adrenal gland disorder, you may need to take medication for the rest of your life. With treatment, however, you can enjoy a high quality of life and a good prognosis.

Continue Learning about Adrenal Gland

What causes adrenal gland disorders?
Adrenal gland disorders occur for a number of reasons. Cushing's syndrome occurs when the adrenal gl...
What are glucocorticoid hormones?
Emilia KlappEmilia Klapp
These are a group of hormones are secreted in the adrenal glands and are essential for life. The...
How do I manage my adrenal gland disorder on a daily basis?
In order to manage your adrenal gland disorder on a daily basis, you will need to take the medicatio...
How Is an Adrenal Imbalance Treated?
How Is an Adrenal Imbalance Treated?