Alternative treatments do not currently address adrenal gland disorders. These disorders are treated with medications that replace cortisol and other naturally occurring hormones with synthetic hormones. Medications are necessary to manage adrenal gland disorders in the long term and avoid life-threatening complications.
- Q How do tumors cause adrenal gland disorders?
- Q How long do adrenal gland disorders last?
- Q What are adrenal gland disorders?
- Q What are the consequences of surgically removing the adrenal gland?
- Q How is an adrenal imbalance treated?
- Q Does an adrenal tumor produce continuous high blood pressure?