Alternative treatments do not currently address adrenal gland disorders. These disorders are treated with medications that replace cortisol and other naturally occurring hormones with synthetic hormones. Medications are necessary to manage adrenal gland disorders in the long term and avoid life-threatening complications.
- Q How do I know if I have underactive adrenal glands?
- Q How can medications cause adrenal gland disorders?
- Q How do I manage my adrenal gland disorder on a daily basis?
- Q What are some treatment options for adrenal fatigue?
- Q How is adrenal fatigue diagnosed?
- Q Who is most at risk for adrenal gland disorders?