Can an adoption agency guarantee the health of the child?

Brooke Randolph
Marriage & Family Therapy
No. An adoption agency is often dependent on information reported to them and the accuracy of those reports and sources. 

Continue Learning about Adoption

How do I reassure my adopted child that I'm not going to abandon her?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
The central fear of adopted children is that they will be “given up” again. Your child needs ass...
How should my child respond when kids ask him about his adoption?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Let’s face it, kids (and adults!) can be cruel. One of the best things parents can do is arm ado...
How can I obtain medical records for my adopted child?
Adoption is more popular among Americans than ever before.Each year, about 125,000 native-born child...
How can I be age-appropriate when discussing my child's adoption?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Be age appropriate by using words and language that your child suitable to your child’s age and abil...