How many kids have conduct disorder with ADHD?

Douglas E. Severance, MD
Family Medicine
Conduct disorder is common among people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Conduct disorder happens in one-fourth of children and adults with ADHD and up to one-half of teens with ADHD. The symptoms of conduct disorder include being angry, hostile, and resentful and refusing to respect parents, teachers, or anyone in authority. Many people with ADHD and conduct disorder get in trouble at school and even with the law in their communities.

Continue Learning about ADHD

Teens with ADHD and the Challenges Families Face
The teen years can be a roller-coaster ride for most children and families, thanks to hormone changes and boundary pushing. With attention deficit/hyp...
How can I get more information on ADHD?
If you think you have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), talk to your doc. Most people...
How can my child's school help with his ADHD?
Dr. Heath A. Cobb, MDDr. Heath A. Cobb, MD
If your child is diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), let the school know...
Think Twice Before You Share Your Insights