Is ADHD a learning disability?

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is not a learning disability. ADHD is a behavioral disorder that causes children to have trouble paying attention and focusing. However, it is not uncommon for children to have ADHD in addition to a learning disability.

Continue Learning about ADHD

Gain Control Over Negative Self-Talk
Gain Control Over Negative Self-Talk
“I'm so stupid.” “I'm always messing things up.” “No one ever wants to be with me.” For those with ADD, these types of negative beliefs are common....
How do the brains of people with ADD differ from those of other people?
Amen Clinics, Inc.Amen Clinics, Inc.
The brains of people with attention deficit disorder (ADD) work differently. Ideally, when we concen...
What is exuberance in adult ADD?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
Exuberance in adult attention deficit disorder (ADD) is a high-spirited liveliness; it's having lo...
How Does Sugar Consumption Affect ADHD?
How Does Sugar Consumption Affect ADHD?