How can I manage the stress of parenting a child who has ADHD?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

There are several simple things you can do to reduce the stress of parenting a child who has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). One of simplest is to make certain that you find time for yourself. Take breaks and make time to have some fun or enjoy a favorite activity. It may also help to speak with a therapist or share experiences and advice with other parents of ADHD children.

Continue Learning about ADHD

5 ways to help adhd kids succeed at school
school can be tough for children for a lot of different reasons . for kids dealing with adhd and school , succeeding can be especially difficult becau...
what can i do for my teen with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ?
Support your teen. Set clear rules for him or her to follow. Try not to punish your teen every time ...
are there programs to help people pay for adhd medications ?
Many public programs, including Medicaid, help some people with attention deficit hyperactivity diso...
what happens when add goes untreated ?
what happens when add goes untreated ?