How can the internet and cell phone worsen adult ADHD?

Adult ADHD is exacerbated by the internet and smart phone use; the excessive screen time is distracting to one's focus and concentration. In this video, neuropsychologist Sanam Hafeez, PsyD, discusses the impact technology can have on adult ADHD.
Sudeepta Varma, MD
Psychiatry
Adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) need to be more careful than other people when they're using their cell phone or computer. In this video, psychiatrist Sudeepta Varma, MD, explains why.

Continue Learning about ADHD

Helpful Resources and Support for ADHD
Helpful Resources and Support for ADHD
Getting Support Having trouble managing your ADHD on your own? Or your child's? Successfully managing ADHD and living life to the fullest doesn't have...
What are some criticisms of ADHD?
Many people have negative opinions about the increasing prevalence of attention deficit hyperactivit...
How can I manage the stress of parenting a child who has ADHD?
It is definitely possible to manage the stress of parenting a child with attention deficit hyperacti...
How Do I Know If I Have ADHD as an Adult?