A variety of counseling and support options can be used as alternative treatments for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Counseling services can help with interpersonal difficulties and also improve self-esteem and develop coping strategies. Support groups provide an opportunity to share and receive support from others who experience similar symptoms. Working to maintain good overall health by eating right, exercising, and getting regular and adequate sleep is also recommended.
- Q Are medications effective in treating ADHD symptoms?
- Q Can optometric vision training help people with ADHD?
- Q How does a psychologist treat ADHD?
- Q Will a specific diet help ADHD?
- Q How do norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors help treat ADHD?
- Q What are common treatments for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder?