How do I prepare for my ADHD appointment?

Douglas E. Severance, MD
Family Medicine
To prepare for your medical appointment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), it is helpful to keep a record of all ADHD symptoms, including issues at work, at home, and with personal or professional relationships. Also, it is important to know all current medications that you are taking. This preparation will provide a good start so your doctor can fully understand the issues you might be having.

Continue Learning about ADD/ADHD Treatment

Do we know if ADHD treatment helps children get better over time?
A groundbreaking study in 1999 showed that medication and behavioral therapies were the most effecti...
What alternative treatments are available for adults who have ADHD?
Sudeepta Varma, MDSudeepta Varma, MD
Medication isn't the only treatment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). In this vid...
4 Ways to Find Your Focus
4 Ways to Find Your Focus
Spend Time Outdoors to Improve Your Concentration