How do I prepare for my ADHD appointment?

Douglas E. Severance, MD
Family Medicine
To prepare for your medical appointment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), it is helpful to keep a record of all ADHD symptoms, including issues at work, at home, and with personal or professional relationships. Also, it is important to know all current medications that you are taking. This preparation will provide a good start so your doctor can fully understand the issues you might be having.

Continue Learning about ADD/ADHD Treatment

What is interactive metronome treatment for ADHD?
Douglas E. Severance, MDDouglas E. Severance, MD
The interactive metronome (IM) treatment may offer benefits for people with attention deficit hypera...
What are the different treatment options for ADD?
Treatment for attention deficit disorder (ADD) varies for each person. Your healthcare provider may ...
Minimize Side Effects from ADHD Medications
What Are the Different Types of ADHD Treatment for Children?