Is ADHD determined at birth?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Research has shown that ADHD could possibly be determined at birth. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller discusses whether ADHD is determined at birth.

Continue Learning about ADD/ADHD Diagnosis

The Youngest Kindergarteners May Be Overdiagnosed with ADHD
When the pilot for The Andy Griffith Show aired in 1959, Ron Howard was five-years-old. He was born on March 1st, so if he started kindergarten that y...
When adults are tested for ADHD, does a doctor screen for other problems?
John Preston, PsyDJohn Preston, PsyD
It is absolutely necessary to screen for a number of disorders when one is being evaluated for possi...
What is the first step if I think my child has ADHD?
Greenville Health SystemGreenville Health System
If you think that your child has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), talk to your pedia...
Why Is ADHD Often Misdiagnosed?
Why Is ADHD Often Misdiagnosed?