What is ear acupuncture?

Dr. Daniel Hsu, DAOM
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Ear acupuncture works much like conventional acupuncture, but with a twist. Find out how ear acupuncture is done, and what it's used to treat, by watching this video featuring traditional Asian medicine expert and Dr. Oz guest Daniel Hsu.

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

The Power of Acupuncture
The Power of Acupuncture
You may not like the idea of being needled, but acupuncture has been a go-to therapy for over 5,000 years. And this Chinese healing art...
What are the health benefits of acupuncture?
Tasneem H. Bhatia, MDTasneem H. Bhatia, MD
Acupuncture has many benefits such as pain reduction, but overall it helps to lower cortisol, which ...
Is intense pain normal after acupuncture?
Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAcMaoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
Although it is generally true that sometimes symptoms may get worse for several acupuncture trea...
What Should I Know Before I Get a Cupping Treatment?