What is an acupuncture point injection?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

An acupuncture point injection is a procedure in which drugs, vitamins, herbal extracts, or other fluids are injected into the body at an acupuncture point using a syringe and needle.

This answer is based on source information from The National Cancer Institute.

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

What are the benefits of acupuncture?
On a personal note, I have benefitted from Medical Acupuncture to ease my discomfort from “hot flash...
What does acupuncture feel like?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Acupuncture feels differently to each person that experiences it. When the needle is placed it can f...
What is constitutional acupuncture?
Constitutional acupuncture is a type of acupuncture based on a form of Oriental medicine in which tr...
How should I take care of myself after acupuncture?
Dr. Daniel Hsu, DAOMDr. Daniel Hsu, DAOM
The answer to this question depends on the ailment for which acupuncture was sought. If one had an i...