What can I learn by asking an acupuncturist why he chose his profession?

Dede Bonner
Health Education

Answers will vary. You may hear the acupuncturist’s personal story about how he conquered his own health challenges.

Also listen for clues into how focused this acupuncturist is on improving your quality of life and what values are important to him about his chosen career.

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

The Power of Acupuncture
The Power of Acupuncture
You may not like the idea of being needled, but acupuncture has been a go-to therapy for over 5,000 years. And this Chinese healing art, which uses ha...
Is intense pain normal after acupuncture?
Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAcMaoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
Although it is generally true that sometimes symptoms may get worse for several acupuncture trea...
Can acupuncture make my face look younger?
Acupuncture has shown effectiveness in facial rejuvenation. Adjunctive or stand-alone treatments...
What Are the Health Benefits of Acupuncture?