How is biopuncture injected?

Biopuncture is administered through needle injections with reportedly little to no pain. In this video,  Dr. Oz and Dr. Lee Wolfer demonstrate how biopuncture is injected into an audience member's painful neck.

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

The Power of Acupuncture
The Power of Acupuncture
You may not like the idea of being needled, but acupuncture has been a go-to therapy for over 5,000 years. And this Chinese healing art...
How effective is acupuncture for different kinds of ailments?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Acupuncture can be effective for many ailments. Unfortunately, it is often difficult to figure out ...
What are the benefits of acupuncture?
Melissa TaylorMelissa Taylor
On a personal note, I have benefitted from Medical Acupuncture to ease my discomfort from “hot flash...
Can Acupuncture Be Used to Treat Depression?