How can acupuncture relieve chronic pain?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

Some people are afraid of acupuncture and the needles involved. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller explains what acupuncture feels like, as well as how it can relieve chronic pain.

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

What You Need to Know About Acupuncture
What You Need to Know About Acupuncture
Can a millennia-old practice really help your health? Proponents of acupuncture think so, and science backs them up. “My patients are often surprised ...
What is acupuncture?
Sheri KraussSheri Krauss
Acupuncture is part of a system of medicine called traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Acupuncture i...
Does acupuncture help treat dry mouth?
John Van der Werff, DDSJohn Van der Werff, DDS
Acupuncture can help treat dry mouth. I have had some patients that it has helped and others where i...
How Do the Results of an Acupuncture Face Lift Compare to Surgery?