How do the results of an acupuncture face lift compare to surgery?

Janet Tsai
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Licensed Acupuncturist Janet Tsai explains how the results of an acupuncture face lift compare to those of a surgical face lift procedure. Watch Janet Tsai's video for tips and information on acupuncture and herbal treatments.

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

The Power of Acupuncture
The Power of Acupuncture
You may not like the idea of being needled, but acupuncture has been a go-to therapy for over 5,000 years. And this Chinese healing art, which uses ha...
Can I expect my acupuncturist to fill out my insurance forms?
Dede BonnerDede Bonner
Ninety-five percent of professional acupuncturists are self employed. Therefore, your acupuncturist ...
What does the cost of acupuncture treatment usually cover?
Dr. Daniel Hsu, DAOMDr. Daniel Hsu, DAOM
Acupuncture treatment is more complex than most people think, says traditional Asian medicine expe...
What Is Biopuncture?
What Is Biopuncture?