Does acupuncture help treat high blood pressure?

Dr. Pina LoGiudice, LAc, ND
Naturopathic Medicine

Acupuncture treats high blood pressure by relaxing the body, dilating the blood vessels, stimulating the immune system and reducing inflammation. Watch naturopathic specialist Pina LoGiudice, ND, discuss the benefits of acupuncture for hypertension.

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

Can Acupuncture Help Ease Your Chronic Pain?
In the quest to relieve chronic pain, having tiny needles inserted into your skin may not initially sound like a great idea. But the millions of Ameri...
The Power of Acupuncture
The Power of Acupuncture
You may not like the idea of being needled, but acupuncture has been a go-to therapy for over 5,000 years. And this Chinese healing art, which uses ha...
What Does Acupuncture Feel Like?
What Does Acupuncture Feel Like?
How Should I Take Care of Myself After Acupuncture?