Can acupuncture help treat intestinal yeast?

Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
Geriatric Medicine
Unfortunately, intestinal yeast conditions are deeply rooted and internal to the body. Acupuncture alone may help with the symptoms, but unless the root can be accessed to treat the underlying condition, the symptoms will reoccur. I would suggest food-based treatments; there are several alkaline-based diet programs in the medical realm that may be of use.

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

What You Need to Know About Acupuncture
What You Need to Know About Acupuncture
Can a millennia-old practice really help your health? Proponents of acupuncture think so, and science backs them up. “My patients are often surprised ...
How safe is electroacupuncture?
Dr. Daniel Hsu, DAOMDr. Daniel Hsu, DAOM
Electroacupuncture (EA) is very safe for most people; however it is not recommended for patients wit...
Can acupuncture help treat diabetes?
Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAcMaoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
Acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) can help manage diabetes. It cannot necessari...
What Is an Acupuncture Face Lift?
What Is an Acupuncture Face Lift?