Can acupuncture help treat intestinal yeast?

Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
Geriatric Medicine
Unfortunately, intestinal yeast conditions are deeply rooted and internal to the body. Acupuncture alone may help with the symptoms, but unless the root can be accessed to treat the underlying condition, the symptoms will reoccur. I would suggest food-based treatments; there are several alkaline-based diet programs in the medical realm that may be of use.

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

The Power of Acupuncture
The Power of Acupuncture
You may not like the idea of being needled, but acupuncture has been a go-to therapy for over 5,000 years. And this Chinese healing art...
What is medical acupuncture?
Dr. Daniel Hsu, DAOMDr. Daniel Hsu, DAOM
When acupuncture is performed by a western Medical Doctor (MD), it is termed "Medical Acupunctur...
Can I expect my acupuncturist to fill out my insurance forms?
Dede BonnerDede Bonner
Ninety-five percent of professional acupuncturists are self employed. Therefore, your acupuncturist ...
How Do the Results of an Acupuncture Face Lift Compare to Surgery?