Are there any risks with acupuncture?

Dr. Daniel Hsu, DAOM
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

A needle is a needle is a needle, no matter how thin. Even so, acupuncture is generally safe, as long as the practitioner takes the right precautions, says traditional Asian medicine expert and Dr. Oz guest Daniel Hsu. Watch this video to find out how to keep acupuncture safe.

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

The Power of Acupuncture
The Power of Acupuncture
You may not like the idea of being needled, but acupuncture has been a go-to therapy for over 5,000 years. And this Chinese healing art, which uses ha...
How can acupuncture relieve chronic pain?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Some people are afraid of acupuncture and the needles involved. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller ...
How can I certify myself as an acupuncturist?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Non-physician acupuncturists are licensed or certified in more than forty states and the District of...
Can Acupuncture Be Used to Treat Depression?