Can acupuncture help with anxiety?

I absolutely believe that acupuncture can help with anxiety. Conquering anxiety is about being able to control your though patterns and quiet your mind. An anxious mind is like a television that incessantly flips through the channels. The practice of acupuncture revolves around the inseparable connection between the mind and body. It is an ancient form of medicine that has been used to treat a broad range of issues. Acupuncture specifically focuses on freeing up the energy channels of the body. When these channels become 'blocked', energy (known as Qi) does not flow properly. There is no disputing the fact that every single thing within the universe is some form of energy. Given this, I believe that an interrupted flow of body energy could be one cause of anxiety. I believe that acupuncture, used in conjunction with lifestyle changes that decrease stress, could be a great way to help rid yourself of excessive anxiety.

Continue Learning about Acupuncture

can acupuncture help me quit smoking ?
SCAISCAI
Some people are able to quit smoking with the help of acupuncture, even though research has not pro...
what does acupuncture feel like ?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Acupuncture feels differently to each person that experiences it. When the needle is placed it can f...
What involved in acupuncture treatment ?
A traditional acupuncture treatment starts with a full history that is taken by the practitioner. He...
what are the health benefits of acupuncture ?