You should talk to your doctor as soon as you notice any symptoms of acromegaly. Acromegaly is a disease that develops gradually, so by the time you start to see symptoms of the disease, it has already progressed. Without treatment, acromegaly can lead to other serious health problems including type 2 diabetes, arthritis, vision loss, and cardiovascular disease.
- Q What are the shortcomings of our current thyroid tests?
- Q How common are follicular adenoma thyroid nodules?
- Q How long do endocrine system diseases last?
- Q What is brown fat?
- Q Should I be worried if I have symptoms of acromegaly?
- Q What chemicals are commonly found in emotional tears?