You should talk to your doctor as soon as you notice any symptoms of acromegaly. Acromegaly is a disease that develops gradually, so by the time you start to see symptoms of the disease, it has already progressed. Without treatment, acromegaly can lead to other serious health problems including type 2 diabetes, arthritis, vision loss, and cardiovascular disease.
- Q Is there a cure for follicular adenoma thyroid nodules?
- Q What is the endocrine system?
- Q What are the shortcomings of our current thyroid tests?
- Q How do follicular adenoma thyroid nodules affect the body?
- Q What are multiple endocrine neoplasia syndromes (MEN)?
- Q What are the most common endocrine system diseases?