Which concealers and foundations camouflage pimples?

The simplest answer is not bargain brands. It’s worth going to a department store or shopping online and spending a little more for these because it’s tricky to make a noncomedogenic foundation that camouflages well without being opaque and thick. The same goes for concealers. Cheap ones tend to be gloppy. Just double-check that they’re noncomedogenic.

From The Mind-Beauty Connection: 9 Days to Less Stress, Gorgeous Skin, and a Whole New You by Amy Wechsler.

Continue Learning about Acne

What is adult-onset acne, and why do I have to deal with it?
Rather than occurring in the teen years, and fading in the 20s, adult onset acne begins for peop...
What role does diet play in acne?
Many people blame junk food for their acne, but this is a misconception -- the truth is that acn...
Why am I now getting acne as an adult?
Should I talk to my doctor about my severe acne symptoms?
You may be able to treat mild cases of acne at home. But if your acne is painful, inflamed, or oozin...