What is acne cosmetica and what causes it?

This is a mild, common form of acne characterized by clogged pores and reddened bumps along the chin, cheeks and forehead. This form of acne results after oil from various skin and hair products collects inside your pores, clogging them.

Continue Learning about Acne

Avoiding Adult Acne
Avoiding Adult Acne
Won't they ever go away? As an adult, you expect pimples to be a thing of the past. But for many adults, blemishes continue to mar otherwise healthy s...
Why is beta-hydroxy acid used for acne-prone skin?
Beta-hydroxy acid, or BHA, is different from other exfoliants in that it's oil-soluble. Since it can...
6 Weird Facts About Acne
6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne
Discover bizarre truths about acne and learn how to fight a bad breakout.
How Do I Treat Blackheads?
How Do I Treat Blackheads?