What can I do to manage my acne?

There are several options available for management and treatment of acne. Good facial hygiene can also be helpful in treating acne, and over-the-counter medications contain ingredients to help rid your skin of excess oil or decrease the inflammation and swelling associated with acne. If these products are not successful, more powerful medicine can be prescribed by your doctor, including antibiotics.

Continue Learning about Acne

6 Weird Facts About Acne
6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne
Discover bizarre truths about acne and learn how to fight a bad breakout. Weighed down with acne woes? You’re not alone. A whopping 40 to 50 million ...
Can I Over-Wash My Face?
Can I Over-Wash My Face?
Why Is It Important to Remove My Makeup Before I Go to Sleep?
What's the Best Way to Clean Off Makeup at the End of the Day?