What role does diet play in acne?

Many people blame junk food for their acne, but this is a misconception -- the truth is that acne results from a number of factors, including hormonal changes and genetic predisposition.

Continue Learning about Acne

Avoiding Adult Acne
Avoiding Adult Acne
Won't they ever go away? As an adult, you expect pimples to be a thing of the past. But for many adults, blemishes continue to mar otherwise healthy s...
Do teenagers grow out of acne?
Nichole WilsonNichole Wilson
Yes, there is a very good chance that teenagers will outgrow acne. Most acne teens get is called acn...
6 Weird Facts About Acne
6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne
Discover bizarre truths about acne and learn how to fight a bad breakout.
Why Is It Important to Remove My Makeup Before I Go to Sleep?