Is it true that only people with oily skin get pimples?

Even people with dry skin can get pimples, and they can pop up anywhere, like the back of the upper arms. Proper skin cleansing can keep pimples in check.

Continue Learning about Acne

Avoiding Adult Acne
Avoiding Adult Acne
Won't they ever go away? As an adult, you expect pimples to be a thing of the past. But for many adults, blemishes continue to mar otherwise healthy s...
What are inflammatory acne lesions?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
All acne lesions start as a microcomedo. This consists of a microscopic plug of the follicle. The di...
6 Weird Facts About Acne
6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne
Discover bizarre truths about acne and learn how to fight a bad breakout.
Why Is It Important to Remove My Makeup Before I Go to Sleep?