What should I look for in a soap if I have oily skin and acne?

If you are acne-prone, look for a mild cleanser that is non-comedogenic, meaning it won't clog pores. You can also look for cleansers that contain either salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which can help get rid of dead skin cells and help unclog pores.

Continue Learning about Acne

Avoiding Adult Acne
Avoiding Adult Acne
Won't they ever go away? As an adult, you expect pimples to be a thing of the past. But for many adults, blemishes continue to mar otherwise healthy s...
Why am I now getting acne as an adult?
Rather than occurring in the teen years, and fading in the 20s, adult onset acne begins for peop...
6 Weird Facts About Acne
6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne
Discover bizarre truths about acne and learn how to fight a bad breakout.
How to Avoid Vitamin and Prescription Drug Interactions