What’s the difference between acne and rosacea?

Acne and rosacea may look similar, but some important differences set them apart. Acne can cause comedones, also known as whiteheads and blackheads, which are light- or dark-colored bumps that form when skin pores become clogged. Rosacea does not produce comedones. Also, acne often spreads to the back, shoulders, and chest. That's less common in rosacea. Since these two conditions require different treatments, it's important to tell them apart.

Continue Learning about Acne

6 Weird Facts About Acne
6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne6 Weird Facts About Acne
Discover bizarre truths about acne and learn how to fight a bad breakout. Weighed down with acne woes? You’re not alone. A whopping 40 to 50 million ...
What's the Best Way to Clean Off Makeup at the End of the Day?
How Does Salicylic Acid Treat Acne?
How Does Salicylic Acid Treat Acne?
Can I Over-Wash My Face?
Can I Over-Wash My Face?