Why can't I have an orgasm?

There are a few reasons why a man might not be able to reach orgasm. In this video, Dr. Oz and Dr. Streicher explain one hidden health condition that could be causing a man's inability to orgasm.

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

Can women climax easier if they're relaxed?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Studies show that women are more likely to orgasm when comfortable and relaxed during sex. Resear...
How can I give a woman an orgasm without intercourse?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
In my experience, one of the most effective and satisfying ways to get a woman off is with oral sex,...
What kind of emotional factors can affect my ability to orgasm?
Dr. Marsha LucasDr. Marsha Lucas
Boredom is just one of many things that can get in the way of a great orgasm, says neuropsychologist...
How can I help my partner last longer during sex?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Try positions that emphasize the top of the penis rather than the sensitive underside. Focusing on p...