What kind of emotional factors can affect my ability to orgasm?

Dr. Marsha Lucas

Boredom is just one of many things that can get in the way of a great orgasm, says neuropsychologist Marsha Lucas, PhD, author of Rewire Your Brain for Love. In this WisePatient video, she shares a simple tip to enjoy better orgasms.

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

How can I give a woman an orgasm without intercourse?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
In my experience, one of the most effective and satisfying ways to get a woman off is with oral sex,...
How can I have an orgasm during sex?
Debby HerbenickDebby Herbenick
First, focus on the pleasure of sex, not orgasm as a goal, which adds anxiety. That said, try to...
Can women climax easier if they're relaxed?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Studies show that women are more likely to orgasm when comfortable and relaxed during sex. Resear...
How can I help my partner last longer during sex?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Try positions that emphasize the top of the penis rather than the sensitive underside. Focusing on p...