What kind of emotional factors can affect my ability to orgasm?

Dr. Marsha Lucas

Boredom is just one of many things that can get in the way of a great orgasm, says neuropsychologist Marsha Lucas, PhD, author of Rewire Your Brain for Love. In this WisePatient video, she shares a simple tip to enjoy better orgasms.

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

How long does it typically take to achieve orgasm?
The average man achieves orgasm in three to five minutes; it can take a woman four times as long. Th...
How can I achieve the best orgasm?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
There is only one kind of orgasm. Sure, you can achieve it in different ways. But in the end, an org...
How can I have an orgasm if I am not trying to?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Learn to enjoy the lovely sensation of sexual arousal. You’re watching your arousal grow. You’re rel...
Can I give myself an orgasm?
It's possible to have an orgasm without having sexual intercourse and even without another person. Y...