How can I have an orgasm if I am not trying to?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed

Learn to enjoy the lovely sensation of sexual arousal. You’re watching your arousal grow. You’re relaxing into the knowledge that your body is capable of bringing you pleasure and gratification. You’re celebrating this messy, noisy, awkward, cumbersome, beautiful gift you were given as a prize for being born -- your body -- and exploring its capabilities. It’s like you’ve just got a new toy -- a car, a phone, whatever -- and you’re testing out all the cool things it can do, and finding it can do way more extracool stuff than you ever expected.

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

What are psychological causes of delayed ejaculation?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
Some men with delayed ejaculation (DE) may get physiologically aroused when they're with a partner b...
How can I enjoy sex if my partner has premature ejaculation?
Try to approach premature ejaculation (PE) as a challenge and experiment to discover ways to share s...
Why should my partner avoid pornography if he has delayed ejaculation?
Put away the porn if your partner has delayed ejaculation (DE) -- consistent trouble achieving o...
How can I cope with delayed ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Focus more on foreplay during sex. The spark of novelty, anticipation, sharing fantasies and other p...