How can I cope with delayed ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Focus more on foreplay during sex. The spark of novelty, anticipation, sharing fantasies and other play might be just enough to help you over the edge. Also try a new position that involves more friction, and talk to your partner about what you like.

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

How can I give a woman an orgasm without intercourse?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
In my experience, one of the most effective and satisfying ways to get a woman off is with oral sex,...
Can women climax easier if they're relaxed?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Studies show that women are more likely to orgasm when comfortable and relaxed during sex. Resear...
How long does it typically take to achieve orgasm?
The average man achieves orgasm in three to five minutes; it can take a woman four times as long. Th...
As a man, how can I help my partner reach orgasm?
Good In BedGood In Bed
Sex isn't necessarily better when it's longer. If you're not hitting all the right spots, she's not ...