How can I cope with delayed ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Focus more on foreplay during sex. The spark of novelty, anticipation, sharing fantasies and other play might be just enough to help you over the edge. Also try a new position that involves more friction, and talk to your partner about what you like.

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

How can I enjoy sex if my partner has premature ejaculation?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
Try to approach premature ejaculation (PE) as a challenge and experiment to discover ways to share s...
Can I give myself an orgasm?
It's possible to have an orgasm without having sexual intercourse and even without another person. Y...
How can I have an orgasm if I am not trying to?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Learn to enjoy the lovely sensation of sexual arousal. You’re watching your arousal grow. You’re rel...
How can I help my partner last longer during sex?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Try positions that emphasize the top of the penis rather than the sensitive underside. Focusing on p...