How can I achieve the best orgasm?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed
There is only one kind of orgasm. Sure, you can achieve it in different ways. But in the end, an orgasm is simply the explosive release of sexual tension. The destination is more important than the journey. So if one path doesn’t get you there, try another. And another. Learn what works for you, and just have fun experimenting with the rest.
The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

How can I have an orgasm if I’ve never have had one?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Just because you haven’t had an orgasm doesn’t mean you can’t have one. Your first orgasm will be ea...
Can orgasms be caused by anything other than sex?
Orgasms can be caused by almost any type of sexual activity, not just sexual intercourse. Oral sex a...
How does age affect the ability to orgasm?
As people age, their bodies go through changes that may affect their sexuality, including their abil...
How can I have an orgasm if I am not trying to?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Learn to enjoy the lovely sensation of sexual arousal. You’re watching your arousal grow. You’re rel...