How can I achieve the best orgasm?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed
There is only one kind of orgasm. Sure, you can achieve it in different ways. But in the end, an orgasm is simply the explosive release of sexual tension. The destination is more important than the journey. So if one path doesn’t get you there, try another. And another. Learn what works for you, and just have fun experimenting with the rest.
The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

Can I have an orgasm without realizing it?
The intensity of an orgasm may vary from person to person, but people usually realize that they're h...
Why is orgasm hard to achieve early in a relationship?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
A woman is less likely to have orgasms early in a relationship. Her body needs time to adapt to the ...
Is something wrong if I don't orgasm every time I have sex?
Most likely, nothing is wrong if you don't have an orgasm every time you have sex. In fact, it's pre...
How can I give a woman an orgasm without intercourse?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
In my experience, one of the most effective and satisfying ways to get a woman off is with oral sex,...