How can I achieve the best orgasm?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed
There is only one kind of orgasm. Sure, you can achieve it in different ways. But in the end, an orgasm is simply the explosive release of sexual tension. The destination is more important than the journey. So if one path doesn’t get you there, try another. And another. Learn what works for you, and just have fun experimenting with the rest.
The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about Achieving Orgasm

How can I give a woman an orgasm without intercourse?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
In my experience, one of the most effective and satisfying ways to get a woman off is with oral sex,...
Can orgasms be caused by anything other than sex?
Orgasms can be caused by almost any type of sexual activity, not just sexual intercourse. Oral sex a...
How can I have an orgasm if I am not trying to?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Learn to enjoy the lovely sensation of sexual arousal. You’re watching your arousal grow. You’re rel...
What kind of emotional factors can affect my ability to orgasm?
Dr. Marsha LucasDr. Marsha Lucas
Boredom is just one of many things that can get in the way of a great orgasm, says neuropsychologist...